Tuesday, October 18, 2011

A Tribute to Fall (even though it's spring)

It's spring here in Chile - and we have finally had some warm days - but I got some nice fall pictures from Zack today that I thought I'd share. I hate missing fall because it's my favorite season, but at least I've got these nice pictures from home. The first is a mum that I bought last year, planted in our backyard, and now it's blooming. The second is the maple tree in our front yard, which might possibly be the highlight of fall colors on our street every year.



Hopefully tomorrow I'll have some time to post some more pictures and stories from Santiago. I work on the 29th floor of our building, so one day I'll make time to take pictures of the view from our office - it's fantastic!


Ciao!



No comments:

Post a Comment