Monday, September 26, 2011

Chile called today!

At work, I typically get a lot of phone calls. Today, one of those calls was from Chile! It was two HR ladies...one Chilean and one American. They said they would take care of my bookings for my trip, so within a day or so I should have a flight and hotel booked! My dates are going to be approximately October 8 through December 9, depending on the flights. I'm excited but have butterflies over leaving Zack, Sadie, and home sweet home for so long. Hopefully tomorrow I'll have confirmed travel plans!!

This weekend I went home to visit my parents. It was a really nice weekend visiting my friend Melissa and her new baby boy Crosby. We also got to have dinner at Mary Mac's Tea Room with my grandmother, and this was especially fun because that is the restaurant where our rehearsal dinner was before our wedding almost 5 years ago! (Side note: I just looked for a picture to post from our rehearsal dinner and found NONE. If someone has any, please send them to me!) On Sunday, after church, we ate at Mr. Chu's Chinese restaurant (a long-time family favorite), and my fortune from my fortune cookie was quite timely with my upcoming travels:


Anyhow, it's about time for me to figure out what to do for dinner. Zack's in Europe right now for work and Sadie and I miss him so much! No complaints from me though since I'll be the one traveling in the near future.

Ciao!



























1 comment: