Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Go Tigers!

For those of you who don’t follow college football, Clemson has had a pretty incredible season this year. With the exception of one game that I won’t mention, we have had a “perfect season.” I hate missing out on college football while I’m in Chile, but I’m keeping my fingers crossed that we’ll go to a good bowl game in December/January and Zack and I can make a road trip out of it.

In the meantime, we gave our niece a girly but sporty little Clemson outfit for her birthday this year. She was at the game this past weekend (Clemson beat Wake!) and was sporting her new pink Clemson warm-up. So cute!

This weekend we face North Carolina State in Raleigh. Zack and I will be enjoying wine and steak in Argentina, but we’ll be cheering on the Tigers from afar. Go Tigers! Beat the Wolfpack!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment